Importante consultora estratégica está en búsqueda de un Office Services Administrator con grandes posibilidades de crecimiento a otras posiciones dentro de la organización.
The Office Services Administrator performs a variety of administrative and clerical activities that collectively contribute to the functionality and appearance of the office. Responsibilities may include one or more of the following:
- Assist in maintenance of physical space, including maintaining and deploying office technology/equipment (e.g., HDVC, laptop projectors, copiers, telecom), managing employee office set-up and relocation, coordinating office repairs, and working with external contractors and vendors, as appropriate.
- Ensure security and confidentiality within office, including liaising with building security and coordinating disposal of confidential documents.
- Coordinate conference room set-up and A/V requirements.
- Maintain supply inventory (e.g., office supplies, printer toner, business cards, IT parts), including processing purchase orders as appropriate.
- Oversee mailroom, including processing/sorting mail, preparing packages for shipment, and operating mailroom equipment.
- Coordinate catering for on-site catering events and meetings, including assisting clients/visitors and maintaining kitchen/food/beverage supplies, as needed
Provide backup support for other office services roles, as needed.
- Secondary education required; college degree preferred.
- 1-2 years general office experience preferred, ideally in a professional services environment; specific experience may also be required for specialized roles (e.g., catering).
- Familiarity with basic computer applications.
- Confident, professional demeanor; can-do attitude and desire to deliver great service; ability to effectively manage shifting deadlines and priorities; solid analytical skills.
Si te sientes identificado ¡Postúlate!
En caso de que necesites de algún ajuste razonable, por favor no dejes de aclararlo en tu postulación.