Do you want to be part of our dynamic and high-paced P&G environment? If yes, we would like you to join us as Office receptionist!
This role is an expert role, and you will be supporting senior leaders and multi-functional teams to ensure meetings, events and activities are executed with accuracy and agility.
- Attention of the internal and external public
- In charge of the Telephone Exchange: Reception and derivation of calls.
o External public: transfer external callas and reception of consumer calls.
o Internal public: Take note of the messages, inform and coordinate with the security and maintenance area, if applicable.
- Support from the Security area, maintenance in the reception and coordination of merchandise reception.
- Maintenance of the P&G directory (Annexes and cell numbers of GO) and Plant
- Responsible for the reception and registration of correspondence (Internal, External and Plant), coordination and signing of the position books with the person in charge of Distribution.
- In charge of coordinating with Urbanova, control center, supplier access and the Building Lobby for any contingency.
- Support to HR, sending emails or calls to candidates for some coordination. Sending emails to retirees to coordinate the delivery of rations or other requirements.
- Support to all areas according to assigned requirements.
- Preparation and control of referral guides
- Initial point of contact with the client through the Facebook page P&G Peru when they request information to purchase products.
- Follow up on emails from customers who do not receive responses so they can help you as soon as possible.
• Minimum 'A' Levels with working experience or Diploma
• 0-3 years of working experience
• Able to work independently and problem-solve for issues
• Meticulous and organized; able to execute and meet deadlines
• Able to deliver tasks with a sense of urgency
• Excellent written and spoken interpersonal skills; ability to work across cultures and with diverse range of people
• Be flexible and accessible during peak periods of work
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.