JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Inventory Administrative Assistant will conduct production activities in a manufacturing or field site to optimize resource use, minimize costs and maintain quality standards. In this role, you will contribute to conducting data management, reporting and analysis, shipping, client interaction, business partnership and people, resource, budget and project management.
- Perform schedule preparation and dispatch duties through the creation of the plan and direction of the activity of carriers or equipment.
- Participate in development, maintenance and execution of regulatory compliance procedures.
- Perform administrative or clerical duties in support of the shipment execution process, completing tasks using industry standard procedures.
- Plan, manage and review production operations to achieve output and quality objectives.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data and enter routine data into one or more systems.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
- Anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Ability to work in a global, matrixed company.
- Enhanced communications and computer skills.
"At Cargill, all people are important. Cargill is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. Aligned with our Guiding Principles, Cargill prohibits any type of discrimination and harassment against any person or candidate with respect to: race, ethnicity, color, religion, nationality, descent, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, country of origin, union membership, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations related to discrimination or employability.”
If you feel identified, apply!
In case you need any reasonable accommodation, please do not hesitate to clarify it in your application.